Each magnetogram is a 60 kbyte GIF image. Celestial north is at the top;
east is at the left.
- Continuum brightness
- The underlying image shows a continuum image of the region observed.
- Line-of-sight component of the magnetic field
- The red and blue contours show the component of the vector
magnetic field projected onto the line-of-sight. Red contours
indicate field towards the observer, and blue contours indicate
field away from the observer.
- Transverse component of the magnetic field
- The short, green (or white) line segments show the direction and
magnitude of the
projection of the magnetic field vector into the plane perpendicular
to the line of sight.
- Solar Coordinates
- The yellow contours show the solar coordinates of the observed region
(solar latitude and central meridian distance) in degrees.
Negative values indicate the eastern and southern hemispheres.
No Data Found on 900614